Saturday, April 15

Just gettin' started...

Decided to enter the world of blogs in an attempt to keep my family and friends informed of the goings on at the round table. I'll use this, primarily, to distribute pix and, occasionally, to rant about the state of things as I see them - whether at home or in the world at large. Don't expect anything earth-shattering here...I'll leave that to the other 2 zillion web pundits out there. If you like what you see or read let me know...I'd love the feedback! If not, we can discuss or you can simply choose to stay away. I promise to keep things light and hope you enjoy.

BTW - Over the next few weeks I'll be playing catch-up on the previous 12 or so months of activity in pix and words. Please bear with me, but I believe that this is the best way to get those who know me caught up on the goings on around here.

Cheers for now,
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home